The program of the 2nd Greek Dutch Expo Fest is a three-day event, starting Friday, March 15, at 07:00 in the morning (for exhibitors/collaborators/suppliers) and ends on Sunday 17th March at 19:00 for all, visitors and exhibitors.Below you can read the basic program, its structure and the way it will take place.
The 2nd Greek Dutch Expo Fest consists of the following:
Expo, is a showroom in Hall 3 where companies, producers, professionals, institutional bodies, clubs, from Greece and the Netherlands etc. present, promote, or sell their products, services and goods. In addition to the Expo, in the exhibition area in the specially designed spaces such as "Kitchen" or in a special space on the first floor of the building, other activities will be carried out in the "Elzenzaal" Hall, such as:
• Thematic presentations of tastes and dishes by institutional bodies and companies with a duration of 2 hours each.
• The "Greek Dutch Fusion Cuisine Contest"
• General and specialized networking and acquaintance meetings, for professionals and agencies
• Workshop on Social Entrepreneurship and Economy
Fest, are all the cultural and artistic events that will be presented by Dutch, Greeks or in collaboration such as seminars, art exhibitions, music, dance, singing, theater, lectures etc. which will take place in a specially designed area called "Oasis" or in the "Elzenzaal"
To facilitate both visitors and exhibitors/partners, the program has been divided into 5 time zones:
• 09:00 - 11:00 "Nectar" (Breakfast Time Zone)
• 11:00 - 13:00 "Hermes" (Elevenses Time Zone)
• 13:00 - 15:00 "Ambrosia" (Lunch Time Zone)
• 15:00 - 17:00 "Muses" (Afternoon Time Zone)
• 17:00 - 19:00 «Esperos» (Χρονική Ζώνη Βραδυνού)
• 19:00 Party Time!
The program of events will be announced gradually, and is expected to be fully formatted by Friday, February 1, 2019. You can visit www.gnef.nl to be informed or to subscribe to the newsletter.
See you soon!
Greek Dutch Expo Fest